- How Being an Engaged Patient Can Save Your Life
- Saturday Noon Kaffeeklatsch
(I’m kind of worried no one will come to this)
- Sci-fi and Slavery
- Romance in Young Adult Novels
- Fantasy In the … Continue Reading ››
You may have heard that Westercon 69 is coming to town this weekend—July 1-4. I was lucky enough to be included as a panelist this year, and you can find my schedule here. My panel topics/titles:
You know that the series continues past volume three (The Black Pool), right?
I've been hard at work on bringing the fourth volume, Raven Quest, to market. Of course, life (mostly illness) and other projects (mostly anthologies) have intervened, and the book has been delayed a couple of years. I know. I never meant it to go on … Continue Reading ››
- Nixon Policy Advisor Admits He Invented War On Drugs to Suppress 'Anti-War Left and Black People'
By Julianne Escobedo Shepherd
[Former Nixon policy advisor John Ehrlichman said,] "We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or … Continue Reading ››