- The Fault in Our Stars, by John Green
- A Highly Unlikely Scenario, by Rachel Cantor
- The Final Solution, by Michael Chabon
- Mr. Mercedes, by Stephen King
- The Power of Focusing, by Ann Weiser Cornell
- Losing My Religion, by William Lobdell
- Business Planning for Editorial Freelancers, by Louise Harnby
- Dead Wife Waiting, by Dale Ivan Smith
* I’m always reading more than a single book at a time and frequently will put a book down for a few days (or a few months) while I make my way through one or two others.
Creative Commons photo: Books by Chis.