I like books. I read a lot of them. Not nearly as many as I’d like, though.
Anyway, here’s the list of books consumed during the month of May.
- Chocolate and Vicodin: My Quest for Relief from the Headache That Wouldn’t Go Away, by Jennette Fulda (print)
- Damaged, by H.M. Ward (print)
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking, by Susan Cain (audiobook read by Kathe Mazur)
- Devotion, by Dani Shapiro (ebook)
- Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn (audiobook read by Julia Whelan and Kirby Heyborne; ebook)
- What I Talk About When I Talk About Running, by Haruki Murakami (audiobook read by Ray Porter)
- The Coarse Witchcraft Trilogy, by Mélusine Draco (ebook)
- Monkey Mind: A Memoir of Anxiety, by Daniel Smith (audiobook read by Paul Michael Garcia)
- The Martian, by Andy Weir (print)
- Show Your Work! by Austin Kleon (ebook)