Since I’m trying to get better at updating my blog more regularly and make more timely posts of my monthly reading lists, here’s what I read last month. Some of this was for research, and some (most) of it was for fun.
- Fool Me Once, by Steve Hockensmith with Lisa Falco (print)
- Give the Devil His Due, by Steve Hockensmith with Lisa Falco (print)
- All About Emily, by Connie Willis (print)
- A Day in the Life or Marlon Bundo, written by Marlon Bundo with Jill Twist and illustrated by EG Keller (print)
- Head On, by John Scalzi (ebook)